CK-4 & FA-4 Oils In 2017 there will be two new API Heavy Duty- Engine Oil Categories. CK-4 and FA-4 will be the standards to meet the new EPA and NHTSA emission legislation. These changes will result in improved fuel economy and a reduction in carbon dioxide. CK-4 and FA-4 oils will be introduced into the market on December 1st, 2016 and will eventually replace the CJ-4 category that has been the API industry standard for the past 10 years. Let’s take a closer look at the new…READ ARTICLE
- Oilzum Launches Dexos Gen2 0w20 & 5w30
- Dennison Lubricants Now Proudly Distributes Amalie Oil!
- CDL Truck Drivers Wanted
- API SN Plus
- Product Feature: AeroShell W100 Plus
- ENEOS Transmission Fluid
- Oilzum 15W-40 CK-4
- Winter Products
- Shell Tellus S2 MX & VX Hydraulic Oil
- Shell Gadus
- Gulf Lubricants Passenger Car Engine Oil
- The Guide to Rack Systems
- History of Oilzum Podcast
- We are saddened to announce the passing of our beloved family member and colleague, Dan Dennison.
- New Shell Rotella® Portfolio