January 8th, 2020
Oilzum WS 5000
High Performance Cutting and Grinding Fluid
Oilzum WS 5000 is a water soluble, semi-synthetic coolant formulated for general machining of aluminum alloys, cast iron and steel with excellent cleaning ability. Oilzum WS 5000 provides excellent detergency and re-solubility for reduced grime build up on machines. This coolant also provides excellent anti-corrosion properties, and stable performance characteristics yielding a longer sump life. With normal care, Oilzum WS 5000 resists rancidity and does not present any abnormal disposal problems.
- Lower usage due to excellent re-solubility.
- Reduced grime buildup on machines
- High lubricity providing improved machining precision.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- Bio-stable formula yielding long sump life.
- (Concentrate): Yellow
- (5% solution): Translucent
- Specific Gravity (15/4ºC): 0.94
- pH (5% solution): 9.6
- Cast Iron, Aluminum Alloys and Steel Alloys
- General Machining, Reaming, Tapping: 4 – 6 %
- Compatible with ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Refractometer: BRIX Index (Contact your Dennison representative for conversion chart)
- Keep in a cool, dry area.
- Do not freeze.
- Please refer to the Safety Data Sheet for all warnings, recommendations for safety equipment and other regulatory information.