About Dennison Lubricants, Inc.
- Dennison Lubricants is one of the oldest and largest distributors, manufacturers and marketers of lubricants for the automotive, aviation, commercial, food handling, industrial, and marine industries throughout the greater New England area.
- Dennison prides itself on being a family-run business with a large reach and deep history in the lubricants industry. With over 20 years of experience, Dennison Lubricants is the only distributor to cover all six New England states, as well as the entire Hudson River Valley area in New York.
- Founder and president, Timothy (Tim) Dennison, has nurtured this once small family business — from a single truck driver and his wife Karen as bookkeeper — into a thriving company. Dennison Lubricants now has over 100 employees, 3,000 customers and three facilities in Lakeville Massachusetts, Worcester Massachusetts, and Gardiner, Maine.
- Tim accomplished this incredible growth by promoting these three core values: always put the customer first, provide industry leading distribution and manufacturing capabilities, and hire, as well as retain, the best employees in the industry.
- Dennison Lubricants is New England’s only ISO 9001:2008 certified Distributor and Blender.
Tim Dennison (President)
Brian Dennison (Vice President)
Tom D’Alessandro (Chief Financial Officer)
Barry Macarthur (Vice President of Operations)
Marv Ferguson (Operations Manager)