HistoryOver the past century, Shell has been developing products for the marine industry. Innovation has been a major key to their success through unsurpassed research. More than 10,000 vessels in over 50 countries rely on Shell Marine to provide the right products and expertise. Shell has developed an extensive portfolio of lubricants for the marine industry, and it is now available at Dennison Lubricants? As a Shell Marine Distributor we are excited to offer competitive pricing, OEM approved products, support, and technical services! Dennison Lubricants is approved for Over the Water Marine deliveries. We proudly serve coastal New England from Eastport Maine to Stamford CT.
Shell Marine Technical Services
- -Lube Monitor – Cylinder condition monitoring
- -Rapid Lubricants Analysis – Laboratory oil condition monitoring
- -Rapid Lubricants Onboard Alert & Plus – Onboard oil condition monitoring tools
- -Lube Adviser – Tech support, surveys, audits, storage, handling, etc.
- -Lube Coach – Training
- -Lube Expert – On-site critical application support and inspections by application
Environmentally Acceptable LubricantsShell Marine holds health, safety, security, and the environment as top priorities. We have a full line of Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants and greases that are biodegradable, low-toxicity products that meet the requirements of the USA Environmental Protection Agency 2013 Vessel General Permit.
- -Tug and Barge
Would you like us to contact you for more information? Click Here!.